How Can I Transfer WhatsApp Group Chat to Signal on iPhone?
One possible solution to Transfer WhatsApp Group Chat to Signal on iPhone is to invite your contacts that are on Signal messenger. Because now that you are shifting to another platform, you can’t just simply transfer the same conversations. But it’s assured that your chats will be secured.
So if you are willing to implement a simple solution to send invites to your WhatsApp friends who are enlisted into a singular group, perform the presented set of instructions. You can simply do that using WhatsApp & Signal messenger on your iPhone. And there’ll be no need of installing any third-party app.
- First of all, launch Signal on iPhone from the app drawer.
- From the main interface of the app, tap once on the pencil icon.
- Hit New Group to proceed.
- Add your contacts who are currently using Signal or tap on skip
- You must enter a Group name (you can name it the same as you’ve on WhatsApp)
- Depending upon your needs, enable or disable the toggle of Approve New Members
- Now you need to tap on the Enable and Share link button.
- Finally, share the link on Messages or WhatsApp from wherever you would like to add contacts to your Signal Group Chat.
For your info, Signal allows users to create groups with a thousand members. As for WhatsApp, you are only allowed to add 256 members. And now you are getting end-to-end encryption for making private conversations.
That’s all, iOSFY appreciates your opinions on the published articles.