Do you want to have a personal fitness trainer who can guide you at any time at any location? In this article, I will tell you all about Apple Fitness Plus subscription. And how you can sign-up for Apple Fitness Plus. Apple already offers many subscriptions like Apple Music, Apple News Plus, iCloud, and many more.
Apple has recently launched a new subscription plan that is known as Fitness Plus. Apple is offering a new fitness experience for everyone that revolves around Apple Watch. Moreover, in this subscription, you will get the world’s best fitness exercises offered by the world’s best fitness trainers.
Fitness Plus is aiming to change the way of your fitness routine and also manage exercising routine. This service will provide you with a library of videos that are made specifically for you. Apple gadder all of the fitness relates information for your Apple Watch and makes this special library for you.
How To Sign-Up For Apple Fitness Plus
There are some requirements that you have to complete before you can use the Apple Fitness Plus subscription to the fullest. First of all, you will need to have an Apple Watch Series 3 or later to use the Apple Fitness Plus. Moreover, you are also required to have the latest iOS or iPad OS i.e iOS 14.3 or Later. Now follow these steps.
- Search for the Apple Fitness App on your device.
- Before the iOS 14.3 update, the Fitness app was known as Activity App.
- Once you open the Fitness application, You will find the Fitness Plus section at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on it. Now you will be informed about the Fitness plus features and how Apple is using your data to improve their service. If you agree then tap on “Continue”.
- Now, you will see the “Try It Free” option.
- As Apple Fitness Plus is a new subscription, you will get a one month free trial period.
- Now select the plan that you want to subscribe to after the trial period.
- Authorize your purchase by confirming it using Face ID or Touch ID.
Here you go, this is how you can easily subscribe to the Apple Fitness Plan.
The user is required to use the Apple Watch to complete the settings and the configuration of the Apple Fitness Subscription and setup. Moreover, if you are using Fitness Plus with your Apple TV then you are required to connect to the same WiFi network as your Apple TV.
Also Read: Guide On How To Set Fitness Goals on Apple Watch.
However, you can easily watch the Fitness video on your iPhone or iPad even if your Apple Watch is not connected. If you don’t get the Fitness Plus option in the Fitness application. Then there is a chance that this service is not available in your country or region.
As I am writing this article, this subscription is only available for United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Ireland. If you don’t want to continue after the trial period then remember that you have to manually remove the subscription to avoid getting charged after the trial period.
If you need more assistance then you can comment down below regarding your issue and we will get back to you ASAP.
Thanks for being a part of iOSFY viewers.