You know that you can share audion files or music using from your Airpods to other’s Airpods. It is the new feature of the iPhone which was introduced in iOS 13.1 and continues to date. This option is just like connecting the 2 sets of Airpods with your device at a time which looks impossible but it is true. We will guide you How to share Audio & Music with AirPods from iPhone.
Supported Airpods and Buds:
- Obviously, the feature works on the Apple Flagship wireless handsfree like AirPods and AirPods Pro.
- This feature works with select Beats wireless headphones including the Powerbeats 3, Powerbeats Pro, BeatsX, Beats Solo Pro, Beats Solo 3 Wireless and Beats Studio 3 Wireless.
- Plenty of other branded headphones that are designed on the latest technology.
How to share Audio & Music with AirPods from iPhone
Before you read the procedure make sure that your iPhone have at least iOS 13.1 or the up iOS versions. Version lower than iOS 13.1 are not welcomed to share Audio and Music with Airpods on iPhone.
- Navigate to the iOS Control Center on your iPhone.
- Now, tap on the AirPlay icon located at the top-right corner of the Music card. Check the screenshot below, do exactly what it shows.
- Tap on the “Share Audio” option located right below your connected headphones.
How to stop Audio Sharing using Airpods
In order to stop sharing audio at any time,
- You need to tap on the checkmark right next to the AirPods or Beats headphones whatever you are sharing, that you want to stop sharing with, as illustrated in the second step of this procedure.
“Tap on the AirPlay icon located at the top-right corner of the Music card” and it will turn off the Audio Sharing. By the way, if you ever face Airpods not working issue you should visit our guide “How to Fix Airpods not working“.
If a single side of Airpods is not working then we have posted an individual guide for this issue as well. Check How Fix Left or Right AirPods Not Working – One Airpod not working issue.