Do you want to Send Schedule Emails On iPhone With Gmail? This is a fantastic feature if you are traveling or if you are busy doing other important stuff. This feature will make sure that you never forget to send an important email at a particular date and time while you are busy.
In this article, I am going to tell you a method that you can follow to Send Schedule Emails On iPhone With Gmail. This feature is also available on iPadOS and sometimes this feature becomes very useful. Fortunately, Send Schedule Emails is available in Gmail for iOS and iPadOS.
Moreover, The Mail app that comes pre-installed on every Apple device is the best option for accessing Emails. And the Mail application is also integrated with the device system for more accessibility options. However, the Mail application lacks some features including email scheduling.
Due to this reason, many of the iPhone and iPad users usees third-party mailing application like Gmail. Moreover, you can also change the default mailing application to any third-party application. If you like the features of the Gmail application on your device then you can also select that application as the default Mailing application.
How To Send Schedule Emails On iPhone With Gmail
First of all, you have to download and install the Gmail for iPhone or iPad application on your Apple device.
- Open the Gmail application and log in to your account.
- Open the “Inbox” and then tap on the “Compose” button on the bottom right side of the screen.
- Now enter all of the details and the message that you want to send.
- Tap on the “Three-dot” icon on the top right side of the screen.
- A menu will appear from the bottom of the screen.
- In this menu, you have to select “Schedule Send”.
- A pop-up menu will appear in the middle of the screen.
- Here you can select one of the pre-set times or you can select the specific time by selecting “Pick Date & Time.”
- Select the date and the time and tap on the “Save” button.
This is how you can Send Schedule Emails On iPhone With Gmail. As I have told you guys before that this feature is not available in the stock Mail application on your Apple device. That is why Gmail is the best alternate option for sending Schedule Emails On iPhone and iPad.
If you need more assistance then you can comment down below regarding your issue and we will get back to you ASAP.
Thanks for being a part of iOSFY viewers.