Resetting a forgotten Screen Time on your iPhone can be a little tricky, but only if you are unaware of the proper steps to get the job done. That’s why I’ve decided to write a full set of instructions to help you Reset Forgotten Screen Time Passcode on iPhone. But it’ll only work on iOS 14 & 13. So if you’ve devices with any one of these OS, you can benefit from this article.
Screen Time is added for the benefit of users who want to keep a record of their parental/child’s device. Because it allows one to get full detail about the activities done on a specific device. For that, you are allowed to select a parental device (on which you’ll get the records) and a child device (on whom you can spy on).
How Do I Reset Forgotten Screen Time Passcode on iPhone?
- Open the Settings app on your iOS 14/13 device.
- Swipe down a little and tap on Screen Time
- Locate and select Change Screen Time Passcode
- Confirm your action by tapping on Change Screen Time Passcode
- Now tap on the Forgot Passcode? button.
- Log in to your Apple ID
- Type your new Screen Time Passcode and then re-enter it for confirmation.
Resetting Screen Time Passcode on Devices with Parental Control
For privacy & security purposes, the option of resetting screen time passcode is not available on a child’s device. So you’ll have to change that passcode from the parent device. However, you should be aware of the fact that your children can’t navigate to screen time settings, and I think it’s good this way.
- Open the Settings app and navigate to Screen Time
- Under Family, tap on your child’s device name
- Hit Change Screen Time Passcode and confirm your action.
- Afterward, enter the new Screen Time Passcode
That’s all, iOSFY appreciates your opinions on the published articles.