In this article, I am going to tell you how you can report bugs in Mac OS Big Sur beta version. Most of you guys probably know that the Beta version of any OS is full of bugs. If you are running Mac OS Big Sur beta version or developer version then you should know how you can report bugs and glitches in the OS, directly to Apple Feedback Assistant.
Feedback Assistant is an official application that comes pre-installed with every beta version of Mac OS. Developers and users of the Beta Software program can use this application to report any sort of issues that they’re facing on their systems after updating to the Mac OS Big Sur beta version. Using this application users can report any kind of bug, glitch, or issues that they are facing.
How To Report Bugs In Mac OS Big Sur Beta Version
Reporting bugs, glitches, or any other issues in Mac OS Beta Version is pretty simple and easy. Just follow this method to understand how you can report bugs in Mac OS Big Sur beta version.
- Launch “Feedback Assistant” from the docks.
- If this app is not available on the docks, then use the spotlight search.
- Activate the spotlight search by pressing the command button + space bar.
- Provide your Apple ID and password to sign in to the Feedback Assistant app.
- Once you are logged in then click on the “Compose” button or “New Feedback” option.
- Now you will be asked to choose a topic. Here you have to select Mac OS and click “Continue”.
- Here, you have to provide details regarding the issue or the bug and click “Continue”.
- In this menu, the app will show you files that are being sent to Apple for analyzing.
- You can also use the “+” button to attach additional files.
- Also, use the “camera” button to attach screenshots.
- Now click on “Continue” again.
- Here, you will be able to review your Feedback, you can also open various files and option to verify all of the information provided by you is accurate.
- If there is no misleading information then click on the “Submit” button.
- Now, a popup will appear in the middle of the screen. Click “Accept” to continue and send feedback.
- The sending process may take some time, patiently wait for the sending process to complete and click on the “Close” button.
You can also view the feedback you just sent by clicking the “Submitted” option on the left pane. Here is how you can easily report bugs in Mac OS Big Sur beta version.
If you need more assistance then you can comment down below regarding your issue and we will get back to you ASAP.
Thanks for being a part of iOSFY viewers