iCloud is considered to be the most secure online data storage in the world. One of the strongest encryption guards the data of iOS and iPadOS users. Your data remain safe and secure and here. And, also your data remains backed up here. In many years we didn’t hear about the iCloud data breach or hack case. Even if you have deleted some important stuff from your iPhone or iPad by mistake, you can recover it from iCloud.com.
These are the facts that most iPhone users already know including you. But, what will happen if you accidentally deleted a file or folder from the iCloud? Many people don’t know that iCloud data is also recoverable.
Maybe you are aware of the Recycle Bin concept which is founded by Microsoft Windows. Basically, when you delete data on iCloud, it didn’ get permanently deleted. Unless you removed it from the second destination. Your iCloud data is recoverable if and only if it is present in the trash of your iCloud.
How to Recover Deleted Photos on iCloud Web
iCloud.com is a very device friendly app suitable for both smartphone and computer. No matter, you are using Android, iOS, or Windows, iCloud Web will absolutely fine with all aforementioned OSs and devices.
- Launch the browser on your device.
- Visit the iCloud.com on the browser.
- Enter your Apple ID First and than enter your password.
- After fulfilling the credentials the iCloud.com will take you to your iCloud Storage home page.
- Simply click on “Photos” option on home.
- You will see the Recently Deleted option at the left bar.
- Click on the option and you will see all the recently deleted photos and videos. At the top you will see the recover option, select the photos and recover them easily.
Remember iCloud Recently deleted folders keeps each deleted file for 30 days maximum. After the time duration the temporarily deleted photos or videos will get permanently deleted. You can’t get them back at any cost, once they are gone. So, check your iCloud Recently Deleted Folder right now and check had you deleted something important by mistake or not.