There are times when a user is willing to create a broadcast to share his gameplay or a tutorial. In such cases, iOS users are allowed to record their device’s interface whenever they want to. So if you are looking for guidance to record the screen, I’ll provide assistance. Here, I’ll discuss several ways to Record Your iPhone Screen With Audio. Readers can pick any method they find easy to imply.
3 Ways to Record Your iPhone Screen With Audio
Using Control Center
The simplest way possible to Record Your iPhone Screen With Audio is through the control center. But for that, you have to ensure that the screen recording is enabled from the Settings app. So while inside your iPhone’s settings, navigate to Control Center and click on the + icon available beside Screen Recording.
Now just enable screen recording on iPhone whenever you want to. However, you are willing to Record Your iPhone Screen With Audio, then you have got two options. There’s no need of performing any further steps if you want to record the internet audio. But if you are willing to record the external audio as well, then tap on the microphone icon.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad with a Mac device.
- After successful connection, launch QuickTime Player and navigate to File → New Movie Recording
- Select your iOS device and click on the Record button.
- If you want to record the screen with external audio, enable the MicroPhone as well.
- Click on the stop button when you are done recording your screen.
Using TechSmith Capture
- Download TechSmith Capture from the App Store.
- Launch the app and tap once on the red record icon.
- Wait for the count down to complete and start recording your iPhone’s screen.
- If you want to Record Your iPhone Screen With Audio, tap once on the microphone icon.
- At last, when you think you are done, tap on the red timeline indicator and confirm your action.
That’s all, iOSFY appreciates your opinions on the published articles.