It’s always better to follow the simplest instructions to troubleshoot a problem. A user never wants to worry about performing lengthy procedures just because an app isn’t working appropriately. So here, I would like to teach you How To Reboot and Hard Reset Apple Watch. Because I think that restarting an electronic device is the most commonly used method to bypass a problem. If you agree with me, keep reading this article.
How Do You Reboot Apple Watch?
A simple restart is always better than implementing lengthy procedures to fix a problem. Because sometimes your WatchOS is not responding well with some built-in facilities. You can just try to reboot/restart your Apple Watch to fix the issue all by yourself. However, the reboot process only works when your Apple Watch is not connected to a charger.
- Press the side button available on your Apple Watch.
- Keep pressing the button until you start seeing three options on your device.
- Slide the Power Off logo towards the crown button.
- After it shuts down, leave it for 10 or 20 seconds.
- Now press & hold the power button till you start seeing the Apple logo.
How Do You Hard Reset Apple Watch?
Allow me to clear one concept for your benefit. Force Reset and Hard Reset are the same things. Because both of these methods don’t erase your data from Apple Watch. On the other hand, the Factory Reset is what erases all the settings and data from your device. So I’m going to teach you to Hard Reset your Apple Watch.
- Keep pressing the Crown button and side button simultaneously.
- Hold on to them until you start seeing the Apple logo.
- Once you do, release the buttons to allow Apple Watch to perform a hard reset.
That’s all, iOSFY appreciates your opinions on the published articles.