In this article, I am going to tell you the method that you can follow to Pin Note At The Top Of The Notes List On iPhone & iPad. Pining a note is the easiest way to make important notes stand out in the Notes list. If you are a regular user of the Notes application on your iPhone or iPad then this trick is a lifesaver for you.
If you are using the Notes application daily then it probably means that you are also using the Notes apps for creating to-do lists, make grocery lists, and more. Sometimes all these notes take the front of the Notes application and all of your important notes are mixed with all of the random notes.
Using the Pin feature in the Notes application you can actually pin all of your important notes at the top of the Notes application. So, you don’t have to struggle to find important notes in the Notes application that comes stock with each and every iPhone and iPad.
In the Notes application, there is also an option to store notes in a folder to keep all of your important notes organized. However, sometimes people take notes quickly to save time. In this situation, you can quickly pin the note at the top so whenever you are free you can get quick access to it and store it in the folder.
How To Pin Note At The Top Of The Notes List On iPhone & iPad
Pinning and unpinning notes are quite an easy method and you can easily follow the same method on both iPhone and iPad.
- Launch the stock Notes application on your iPhone or iPad.
- Now open the folder where you have all the notes stored.
- Long-press on the note that you want to pin at the top of the list.
- The long-press will bring an additional menu.
- In this menu, choose “Pin Note”.
- The pinned note will now be moved right to the top of your list under a separate “Pinned” section.
- To unpin a note at any point, long-press on the pinned note.
- Once the additional menu pops up, tap on “Unpin Note” and the note will go right back to its original location in your list.
This is how you can easily separate your important notes from all of the random notes on your device.
If you need more assistance then you can comment down below regarding your issue and we will get back to you ASAP.
Thanks for being a part of iOSFY viewers.