No matter how good your memory is, you’ll always found yourself in a situation where you are unable to identify a song. So now Apple Inc. has decided to add ease into the lives of its users. Now the sound recognition on iOS supported devices becomes a lot easy. So you can get help from this article on How To Identify Songs on iPhone & iPad. You’ll be glad to know that now a single tap is enough to start sound recognition.
How Can You Identify Songs on iPhone & iPad?
To ease into identifying songs on iOS 14, users are now provided with the option to add Shazam’s icon inside the Control Center. So first they need to enable the facility by adding the icon manually. Afterward, start recognizing songs of whom details they are trying to get online.
1. Launch the Settings app and tap on Control Center
2. Navigate to More Controls and tap once on Music Recognition
3. Afterward, you’ll be able to locate the Shazam’s icon inside the Control Center. You can change the location of that icon in the order of your choice.
4. So now whenever you want to recognize a song, you can just tap once on this icon.
5. Once you start seeing the orange icon on the top-left corner, it means that microphone is working and your device is trying to listen to the playing song.
6. After you get the notification from Shazam, you can tap once on it, if you want to see the details.
7. If you are an Apple Music subscriber, tap-n-hold on that notification, so you can launch the identified song inside Apple Music.
By any chance, if you are listening to songs on the same iPhone, then you are still provided with the option to recognize it. Yes, if you listen to it inside a tv show, you can use Shazam’s toggle to recognize it.
Note: To Identify Songs on iPhone & iPad, you need to ensure that your devices are updated to iOS 14 or above. Because this facility isn’t available in the older versions.
That’s all, iOSFY appreciates your opinions on the published articles.