Did you accidentally add an event in the wrong calendar on your iPhone or iPad? If yes then you don’t have to worry. In this article, I am going to tell you an easy method that you can follow to move and copy calendar events on iPhone or iPad.
The multiple calendar feature on the iPhone and iPad allows the user to add multiple calendars. Moreover, you can also share these multiple calendars. And you can also sync data to these calendars from third-party apps like Google Calander, Exchange, Yahoo, and more.
The multiple calendar feature is very helpful for those users who like to keep everything organized. You can create a personal calendar or a calendar for your office work. If you want to learn more about Multiple Calendars then read this article “How To Add And Delete Multiple Calendars On iPhone“.
If you have shared your calendar with your family or colleagues. And you have accidentally added the wrong event in the wrong calendar. Then you must copy or move the event to the right calendar. Here you will find a way that you can follow on your iPhone or iPad.
How To Move And Copy Calendar Events On iPhone
If you have an Event stored in the Calendar app then the date with the Event will have a Grey dot underneath it. Moving or copying a calendar event on the iPhone or iPad is not a hard task. The process is fairly simple and easy. Here is how you can do it.
- Open the stock “Calendar” application on your iPhone or iPad.
- Now tap on the date with the event that you want to move.
- Now you will be able to see all of the events you have on that specific date.
- Select the event that you want to move or copy.
- Now if you want to move the event to a different calendar in the stock Calendar application. Select the “Calendar” option.
- If you want to copy the event to a third-party calendar or somewhere else then tap on the “Edit” button.
- Now double-tap on the event’s title and select copy.
- Go to the home screen of the “Calendar” application.
- Select the date and the time where you want to copy the event.
- Select the date and time, Now long press on the time of the event.
- Now select “paste”. The event will also appear in the suggestions, you can also select from there.
- Now select auto-fill so all of the details of the event will automatically be added to the new event.
- Now tap on the “Add” button on the top right corner of the screen.
This is how you can Move And Copy Calendar Events On iPhone And iPad.
If you need more assistance then you can comment down below regarding your issue and we will get back to you ASAP.
Thanks for being a part of iOSFY viewers.