iMessage is the regular texting app or you can say a feature of messages in the iPhone and iPad. Basically either you can send a regular message or you can send iMessage using just one app. It is your choice what you select. As iMessage can only be sent to a person who also have iPhone, so very limited people use it, only iPhone to iPhone. iMessage comes with very unique features especially the effects which are a love of iPhone users.
Although these effects let you combine a touch of flair to your friendly chats, they could be easily misused, frustrating, or even annoying. If you’re at that point, then read on, as this article will cover how you can disable iMessage screen effects on your iPhone and iPad. But, sometimes the iMessage Screen Effects annoy a lot of iPhone or iPad users. Especially when you are trying to do something important and one of your annoying friends starts to tease you alot. In such a situation, the best way is to disable the Screen effects to reduce irritation.
How to Disable iMessage Screen Effects on iPhone & iPad
It will disable both bubble effects and screen effects on your iOS or ipadOS device. Disabling the iMessage effect is a fairly easy and candid procedure, here’s how to turn the feature off,
- Navigate to the “Settings” from the home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll down and tap on “Accessibility” in the Settings menu.
- In the Sub-Menu, Tap on Motion, located under the Vision category.
- Turn off the Toggle Switch to disable “Auto-Play Message Effects”
- There you go. Now you know how to quickly enable and disable Message effects on your iPhone and iPad.
Now the iMessage app will act like the Normal Message app, no effects will be added or displayed in the iMessage. That’s the best option to avoid the irritation of iMessage effects. Also, you can receive important texts anytime.