In the Latest IOS Update, Apple has introduced a new home screen feature that allows you to hide home screen pages on iPhone running on the latest IOS 14 and later. This new App Library feature makes it easy for you to move and delete apps from App Library. Moreover, you can also hide App pages as well.
If you are using an iPhone for years then you might probably have installed many applications on your iPhone. And certainly have filled many App pages, Using this feature you can easily hide App pages with applications that you rarely use.
These hidden apps are not deleted from your device, They are just hidden from the home screen of your iPhone. You can hide an unlimited number of App pages, these hidden app pages are only accessible from the App Library. Using this new feature you can easily keep the home screen of your device well organized.
How To Hide Home Screen Pages On iPhone Using App Library
Before you start this process, make sure that you are using the latest IOS 14 or later on your iPhone. To check if you are using the latest IOS go to the settings > General > Software update. Here you will find which IOS version you are using, If you are using IOS less then IOS 14 than you should first upgrade to the latest IOS.
Here is how you can Hide Home Screen Pages On iPhone
- First, Unlock your device and open the home screen.
- Now, long press on the home screen of your device to enter jiggle mode.
- Now tap on the home page dot icon.
- Now you will see a grid look of all of your iPhone App pages.
- There is a small tick sign underneath the App pages.
- Unmark the tick sign to hide the App page from the home screen of your device.
- Once you are done you can click on the “Done” button shown on the top right corner of the screen.
This is how you can hide home screen pages on iPhone running on the latest IOS 14 or later. Using might be thinking that this feature will also be available on the iPad OS 14. But unfortunately, this feature is currently not available on the iPad OS 14.
If you need more assistance then you can comment down below regarding your issue and we will get back to you ASAP.
Thanks for being a part of iOSFY viewers.