In this tutorial, I am going to tell you how you can force quit apps on Apple Watch. Have you ever been in a situation where your Apple Watch is unresponsive and quitting an app is not working? In easy words, you can not exit the application by pressing the digital crown button on the Apple Watch.
Sometimes when the user is using the Apple Watch and putting extreme stress on it or when certain applications are running in the background of your Apple Watch. Then the Apple Watch tires itself and will be stuck on a single page and won’t leave it in the traditional method.
In this situation, users have to use the Force quit feature to exit that troublesome application. With just two buttons on the Apple Watch, how hard can be the Force quitting method? By pressing these two buttons we can force quit any application. However, we need to know which button to press at what time or in what sequence.
How To Force Quit Apps On Apple Watch
If you are unable to exit the application on your Apple Watch by using the traditional method i.e By pressing the Digital Crown button once. Then you can follow this method to force quit apps on Apple Watch. Here is what you need to do.
Once you are stuck and the application on your Apple Watch is not working then.
- Press and hold the side button the Apple Watch. (Button under the Digital Crown button)
- Hold the side button until the power-off screen appears.
- Now release the side button.
- Now press and hold the Digital Crows button until the application exits and you are directed to the main screen of your Apple Watch.
- Now you can re-open the troublesome application to complete your work and hold you don’t have to follow this method again.
If you are experiencing this issue on your Apple Watch then you have to check for updates on the application installed on your Apple Watch. Moreover, you can also check whether you are using the latest version of the Watch OS or not.
If you need more assistance then you can comment down below regarding your issue and we will get back to you ASAP.
Thanks for being a part of iOSFY viewers.