There can be lots of reasons why you would need to start your iOS device in recovery mode. So here, I’ve added simple guidance to help you Enter Recovery Mode on iPhone 12 Pro Max. You need a lightning cable and computer with iTunes installed to complete this task.
How Do I Enter Recovery Mode on iPhone 12 Pro Max?
You need to connect your iPhone 12 Pro Mac with a computer that has iTunes or allows you to launch iCloud. And before moving on to the process of entering Recovery Mode, it’s recommended that you create a backup of your data, so there’s no chance of data loss and you get to restore your private data.
- Perform the following workaround to reboot iPhone 12 Pro Max in Recovery Mode:
- Press the Volume Up button for 10 seconds.
- Now press Volume Down for the same time period.
- At last, keep pressing the Power button until the Apple logo starts to appear.
- Keep pressing the Power key until you are asked to connect your iPhone with a computer.
- Launch iTunes on your computer and connect iPhone 12 Pro Max with a lightning cable.
- After getting a notification on iTunes, click on the Restore button.
Exit Recovery Mode on iPhone 12 Pro Max
There are two situations regarding exiting recovery mode. So you can perform the following steps depending upon your situation:
- After starting Recovery Mode: Users who just entered recovery mode on iPhone 12 Pro Max, they can exit it easily. For that, they just need to disconnect their iPhone from a computer and then keep pressing the Power button until their iPhone reboots.
- During a Restore or Update: In case you have started the restore or update process, then just close iTunes from your computer. This will stop your iPhone from performing any undesired process. Afterward, just keep pressing the Side button to reboot your iPhone.
That’s all, iOSFY appreciates your opinions on the published articles.