Apple devices are the most private and secure devices in the market. You can never say that Apple’s device is insecure as compared to the other devices. That’s one reason why people prefer to buy iOS & Mac devices. And to be honest, they are a little expensive, but still, not expensive enough for users who value their privacy.
Especially for the ones who are trying to stay protected over the internet, Private WiFi Address is quite a beneficial facility. So now the good news is that iOS 14 users can enable a facility to protect themselves from hackers. Here, I’ll discuss How To Enable & Disable Private WiFi Addresses on iOS 14. There’s no need for a third-party to get this job done.
Enable & Disable Private WiFi Addresses on iOS 14
With the introduction of iOS 14, Apple has decided to deliver a facility named Private WiFi Address. Users can benefit from this app by getting a unique Mac address for the connected network. This way, no hacker or third-party user will be able to locate or view your online activities. So without any further, allow me to tell you how it’s done:
- Launch the Settings on your iOS 14 device.
- Navigate to WiFi settings.
- Select the name of your connected network.
- Now tap once on Private WiFi Address to enable its toggle.
You can disable Private WiFi Addresses on iOS 14 by just disabling the Private WiFi Address toggle from the connected network’s WiFi settings.
Using Apple Watch
- Unlock your Apple watch and navigate to Settings.
- Select WiFi
- Now tap on the i icon that available right in front of your connected network’s name.
- Hit Private Address
- You’ll be able to view the Mac address right after enabling this facility.
- To disable it, just tap on the Private Address one time.
That’s all, iOSFY appreciates your opinions on the published articles.