This article focuses on the scenario to Enable Dark Mode on Facebook for iPhone and iPad. So if you are looking to use your favorite social media app in dark mode, then this article will be beneficial for you. However, it is recommended that you read the provided instructions carefully before implying them.
How Do I Enable Dark Mode on Facebook for iPhone and iPad?
To Enable Dark Mode on Facebook, you are required to implement a bunch of simple steps. Because this service can be enabled directly from the app’s interface. So you don’t have to navigate to your iOS device’s settings to get the job done. Use the provided set of instructions to learn to complete the task.
- Launch the Facebook app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap once on the hamburger icon.
- Expand the Settings & Privacy section.
- Swipe down a little and tap on Dark Mode
- Make a selection depending upon your preferences
- On: Enable Dark Mode until you disable it by yourself.
- Off: Disable Facebook Dark Mode
- System: Let your system activate appearance changes.
- Relaunch the Facebook app.
What If It Doesn’t Work?
By any chance, if you are iPhone or iPad is not allowing you to enable Facebook Dark Mode, then there’s nothing to worry about. All you need to take care of is that your iOS is updated to the latest version. And if you are using the upgraded operating system, then you just have to wait, that’s it.
For users who don’t want to wait to Enable Dark Mode on Facebook for iPhone and iPad, they can try by updating the app. If you don’t know much about updating an app on your iPhone or iPad, click here to learn several methods to get the job done safely.
That’s all, iOSFY appreciates your opinions on the published articles.