Using Facebook on iOS has its perks. But you can’t refuse the services of this platform, because almost every smartphone owner is on it. However, you are allowed to make tweaks to help yourself make the most out of this popular social app. So here, I’ll discuss a simple solution to Disable Facebook App Sounds on iPhone & iPad. Because many individuals don’t like to be disturbed by such responsive sounds.
How Do I Disable Facebook App Sounds on iPhone?
Many iPhone & iPad users are annoyed by Facebook sound effects. Because this app makes sound on every action a user makes. No matter if he’s reacting on a post or getting notified about the following profile, he’ll be forced to be disturbed by an unrelated sound. So now you can bypass such annoying effects by implying the following steps:
- Launch the Facebook App on iOS.
- From the main interface of this social app, tap once on the hamburger icon.
- Under the Settings & Privacy category, hit the Settings tab.
- Navigate to the Media and Contact section
- Select the Sounds option.
- Now disable the In-App Sound toggle.
Disable Facebook Messenger Sounds on iOS
iOS users also have the option of disabling Facebook Messenger sounds. Such an option is available for users who don’t want the messenger app to make a sound whenever a new message hits their inbox. It’s mainly due to the change of sound effects in the new update on Facebook. So if you want to turn off such sound alerts, apply the following method:
- Launch the Messenger app and tap on your profile icon from the home interface of the app.
- Look for the Preferences section and go to Notifications & Sounds
- Disable the toggle that says While Using App
- Re-launch Facebook Messenger to enjoy changes.
That’s all, iOSFY appreciates your opinions on the published articles.