Create Shared Photo Albums on iPhone through this tutorial. Do you know you can create a shared album on iPhone by following few steps? After creating you can share a bunch of photos with many family members and friends at a time.
Suppose you are in a family function and on a trip with your university fellows. Obviously, all iPhone owners will utilize the cameras for capturing memorable moments. So when the trip gets over, all messages and calls you received from friends or cousins are for the pictures and videos you had captured. iPhone is very limited in terms of sharing and data transferring. On the other hand, you can’t share the high-quality videos using WhatsApp because of size limitations and quality downgrading.
The best option in such a situation is to AirDrop all those pictures and videos after creating the shared album. This technique can be performed on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod. So let’s start the procedure to Create Shared Photo Albums on iPhone.
How to Create Shared Photo Albums on iPhone
Before writing down the steps we want to inform you that Shared photos work both ways with and without iCloud Photos and My Photo Stream. All you need to do is to customize a setting on your iPhone or iPad.
Settings -> Photos -> Shared Albums -> enable. Without this setting change, you can create a Shared Photo Album on iPhone.
- Once you enabled the setting, Open the Stock Photos app on iPhone or iPad.
- Navigate to the Album section and tap on the Plus “+” icon aligned at the top left corner.
- Select the New Shared Album option as shown below.
- Rename the Album, this option is optional. Just named the Album for easy recognization. Afterward, Tap on the Next.
- Now its time to add the people with whom you want to share the Albums. To add the people tap on the “+” icon. Contact list open, select the concerning contacts. Once done with adding, tap on create.
- Now you can add the photos whichever you want and as much you want to share.
Don’t worry your role will be the administrator. You can delete or add any photos anytime you want. Other members are just the viewers. Want to make some changes in people, head over to the “People” tab within your shared album. You’ll have the option to get a public link to access the album. Since it’s an iCloud.com link. It will allow the other member sot to watch your added photos through a web link. Thats all about how to Create Shared Photo Albums on iPhone.
Check how to fix disabled iPhone from here: Visit