Many users still think that a Credit/Debit Card is required to create an Apple ID. But now the time has changed, users can Create Apple ID without Credit Card. They’ll have to perform a different procedure to complete this task, but gladly it can be done. If you don’t know the proper steps to get this done, get help from the drafted article.
3 Ways to Create Apple ID without Credit Card
- Navigate to the App store on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap on the Get button placed in front of a free app.
- From the Sign-in popup, tap on Create New Apple ID
- Now enter your desired account credentials i.e; email, phone number, & passcode
- Hit the Next button.
- Under Credit/Debit Card, ensure to select None and hit Next
- Type the recovered six-digit code to verify your account.
- Launch the App Store on Mac
- Start to Install a free app.
- When you are asked to sign-in, click on Create New ID
- Type the required details for creating a new account.
- Select Payment Method as None
- At last, click on the Next button.
Using Any PC (Windows, Linux, Mac)
- Click here to visit the official website for creating Apple ID.
- After entering the required information, click on the Continue button.
- From the Manage your Profile webpage, select Payment Method as None
- Afterward, click on the Save button and enjoy.
Remove Payment Information From Existing Apple ID
To avoid any payment accidents, you can also remove the payment information from an existing Apple ID. For that cause, you’ll be required to navigate to your Account settings and from there click on Payment & Shiping. In that section, you’ll see the entered payment method. So just open the payment method tab and tap on the Edit button. Now hit once on the Remove button to erase any entered by payment methods.
That’s all, iOSFY appreciates your opinions on the published articles.