Are you looking for a way to change the background color of a note on an iPhone or iPad, using the stock Notes app? If yes! then you will find the method to do that in this article. So read this article till the end to learn and perform this method on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
The Note app comes pre-installed on every iPhone or iPad. Moreover, the Notes app also changes its appearance bases on your device settings. For Example, if you are using dark mode on your device then the notes app background will become dark. Similarly, if you are in normal mode the background of the notes app stays light.
Moreover, some people prefer a light background appearance instead of a dark background appearance for the stock notes app. Furthermore, if you want to change the background of your Notes app that does not rely on the system-wide settings. You can easily do it on your iOS or iPad OS devices.
In this article, I will guide you on how to can change the background color of a note on an iPhone or iPad. You can perform this method on a specific note or for all notes. Once you change the background appearance using this method, the light ode or the dark mode on your iPhone or iPad will not have any effect on the Notes app.
How To Change The Background Color Of A Note On iPhone or iPad
Before you being with the method make sure that your device is running on iOS 13 or iPad OS 13 and later. Here are all of the steps that you have to take.
- Open the stock Noes app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open the Note you want to change the Background for.
- You can not perform the method on a new note unless you write something.
- If it is a blank Note then you will not see background changing options.
- Once you have selected the Note tap on the “Three Dots” located at the top right corner of the screen.
- A pop-up menu will appear from the bottom of the screen.
- In this menu select “Use Light Background”
- The appearance will change instantly to a Light Background.
How To Change The Background Color For All Notes
Changing the background color for all Notes requires a different method. So read the method given below so you can learn and use both methods according to your likings or requirements.
- Open the Settings App on your iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll down and select “Notes” in this menu.
- Scroll down to the end of the page. Here you will see an option labeled as “Note Backgrounds”
- Click on it, Here you can either select a light or dark background for all of your Notes.
Here you go, these are both methods that you can use to change the backgrounds of individual notes or for all notes. Moreover, the system settings will no longs change the appearance of a specific note or all of the notes.
If you need more assistance, you can comment down below regarding your issue, and we will get back to you ASAP.
Thanks for being a part of iOSFY viewers.