Lots of facilities are added to benefit the iPhone owners. And Slo-mo video recording is one of them. But there are users who are unaware of the fact that they can also change the speed on a slow-motion video. If you are one of such users, I’m here to help. I’ll tell you exactly what you need to Change Slow Motion Video Recording Speed on iPhone.
Most of the users think of tweaking the Slo-mo facility from a camera app. But such users don’t know that it’s only possible if you’ve enabled the Video Format Control service from the settings app. Not to worry, I’ll show the proper instructions to complete the task without installing any third-party app. Though, try to keep reading the article until you are able to learn the safe method to complete this task.
2 Ways to Change Slow Motion Video Recording Speed on iPhone
There are two official ways to customize slow-motion video recording speed on your iPhone. I’ll describe both of them, and you are allowed to pick any method you find helpful and easy to imply. However, please do acknowledge that you’ve different options on iPhones with a home button and Face ID.
Using the Settings App
- Launch the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Navigate to Camera -> Record Slo-mo
- Now select the 1080p HD at 240 fps (Hight Efficiency) option for better results.
Note: For devices with a home button, the highest available option is 1080p HD at 120 fps.
Using the Camera App
- From the app drawer, open the Settings app.
- Now tap on Camera
- Select the Record Slo-mo tab.
- Enable the Video Format Control toggle.
- Launch the Camera app.
- Swipe to select Slo-mo
- Hit the HD 240 button placed beside the time counter.
- Make the appropriate selection.
That’s all, iOSFY appreciates your opinions on the published articles.