Many people don’t want others to spy on them through GPS locator or other similar services. So now such users can enable location spoofing on iPhone whenever they want to. Here, I’ve written a tutorial about How to Change GPS Location on iPhone. I’ve added the simplest solution possible to complete this complicated task.
How Do I Change GPS Location on iPhone?
There’s no official way to Change GPS Location on iPhone. But you are allowed to perform a simple tip/trick to complete the task with ease. In that case, you can start benefiting from a third-party program named Wondershare Dr. Fone. This software is available for both Windows & Mac operating systems. So first you’ll be required to download it and then implement the drafted steps:
- Launch Wondershare Dr. Fone on your computer.
- From the main interface of the software, click on Virtual Location
- Attach your iPhone with your computer and keep it unlocked.
- Let Dr. Fone discover your iPhone’s status and add it to the available devices list.
- Once your device starts to appear inside the list, select it and click on the Next button.
- Use the available search bar on the top-left corner of the maps interface.
- After selecting your desired location, hit Move Here
- Now launch any maps app on iPhone to check the results.
Point: If you want to disable fake GPS location on your iPhone after implementing the above-provided method, just restart your iPhone.
Perks of Faking iPhone GPS Location
You need to acknowledge a fact that location spoofing will affect all of the installed apps. Sometimes you’ll be able to check in a place or even locate somebody else’s GPS location. And also I’ve seen cases when most of the apps start responding laggy, just because they can’t access your right location.
Also, for users who are into Pokemon Go location, they should know that while faking location, their game’s account is at risk. Because if the game developers ever discovered or even smelled location spoofing, they’ll block your account without any hesitation. So it’s always better to play by the rules.
That’s all, iOSFY appreciates your opinions on the published articles.