Users can now change app icons in IOS 14 with Shortcut. Using the shortcut app on your iPhone or iPad you can also use any image as an app icon. This shortcut app comes preinstalled on iPhone and iPad when you upgrade your device to the latest IOS 14 or iPad 14.
In the latest, IOS 14 users get many customization features. Like you can add Widgets to your device home screen and many other customization features. In this article, I am going to tell you how you can change app icons in IOS 14 with Shortcut.
How To Change App Icons In iOS 14 With Shortcuts
First, check that your device is running the latest IOS 14 or iPad OS 14. If your device is using the latest software then follow this method to change the app icon with the help of the shortcut app.
- Open the Shortcut app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Select “My Shortcuts” from the bottom left corner of your device screen.
- Now tap on the “+” icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on “Add Action”.
- Using the search feature, search for “Open App” and open it.
- Now, tap on the “Choose” button and select the app to change its icon.
- Once you have selected the app click on “Next”.
- Now, add a name to the shortcut and click on the “Done” button.
Now you will be directed to the All Shortcuts section of the app. Now locate the shortcut that you have just created and tap on the three-dot icon. Now follow these steps to complete the process that we have started.
- Once you have taped on the three-dot icon you will be taken to the edit menu.
- Now tap on the three-dot icon located on the right side of the shortcut name.
- Now, tap on the “Add to Home Screen” button to add the shortcut to your device home screen.
- Tap on the app icon and select “Choose Photo”.
- Once you have selected the photo tap on the “Add” icon on the top right corner of the screen.
Now open the home screen of your device and see the new app icon. Using this feature you can change the icons of all of the applications on your device.
If you need more assistance then you can comment down below regarding your issue and we will get back to you ASAP.
Thanks for being a part of iOSFY viewers.