There are times when you never want to be bothered by lame SMS notifications. Because unlike other social media apps, WhatsApp stays online no matter if you are using it or not. So to avoid getting unnecessary messages, the app now allows you to block contacts that annoy you the most.
But if you are using an iOS device like iPhone or iPad, then you need to learn the proper steps to Block and Unblock Someone on WhatsApp for iPhone. Because there may be a time when you’ll have to contact a person even if you were annoyed by him during a business meeting or similar situations.
How Do I Block and Unblock Someone on WhatsApp for iPhone?
Blocking a contact on WhatsApp is very simple. But the one tricky part comes when you are willing to unblock the same contact. Because it no longer appears on your contacts list. So first, I’ll talk about how to block someone on WhatsApp for iPhone and then help you understand how to unblock the same contact on WhatsApp.
Method 1: Block Someone on WhatsApp for iPhone
- Launch WhatsApp messenger on your iOS device.
- Navigate to the chat of a person whom you want to block.
- Tap once on the contact’s name inside a WhatsApp chat.
- Swipe down a little and hit Block Contact
Method 2: Unblock Someone on WhatsApp for iPhone
- Navigate to the settings of WhatsApp
- Go to Account→Privacy
- Locate and select Blocked
- Now all the blocked WhatsApp contacts will be shown to you. And to unblock a contact, you just have to tap once on the Unblock button that’s appearing right in front of a blocked contact.
- Once you’ve tapped on the Unblock button, that particular contact will start to appear inside your WhatsApp contacts list.
That’s all, we appreciate your opinions on the articles posted on iOSFY.