Are you looking for a method that you can use to Auto-Trash Emails From Blocked Senders on your Mac system specifically using the Mail App? Are you still seeing Emails in your inbox from blocked senders? This happens due to the default inbox settings on your Mac device.
Fortunately, by changing some of the settings of the Mail app on your Mac device, you will be able to Auto-Trash Emails From Blocked Senders. The Apple Mail app comes pre-installed on Apple devices and this app is fully integrated with the OS of your Mac device.
The Apple Mail app is top-rated among Apple users, and almost everyone uses this app if they own an Apple product. You can also change the settings of the Mail app on your iPhone or iPad to Auto-Trash Emails From Blocked Senders.
How To Auto-Trash Emails From Blocked Senders Using Mac Mail App
Auto-trash emails from blocked senders using Mac Mail app is quite an easy procedure. However, this procedure only worked if you have linked your Email to the stock Mail app on your Mac device. Here is how you can do it.
- First of all, Launch the stock Mail app on your Mac device.
- Now ta on the “Mail” button on the top left corner of the screen.
- A drop-down menu will appear.
- In this menu, you have to select “Preferences”.
- A new menu will appear in front of you.
- From the options shown at the top of this menu select “Junk Mail”.
- The screen will change. However, you have two options to select from.
- Junk Mail Behaviour.
- Select the “blocked” selection.
- Now, this is the most important part.
- First of all, you have to tick mark the “Enable blocked mail filtering”.
- Now the options under “when emails from blocked senders arrive” will be unlocked for you.
- Now tick marks the “Move it to trash” option.
This is all you need to do to Auto-Trash Emails From Blocked Senders Using Mac Mail App. This is quite an easy procedure and I hope that I have explained it well enough for you to understand. If you want to know how you can block or unblock Emails on Your Mac device then click on the link given below.
If you need more assistance then you can comment down below regarding your issue and we will get back to you ASAP.
Thanks for being a part of iOSFY viewers.