Using the normal Message app is only beneficial when the recipient doesn’t own an iOS device. But if you know that your friends or family members are using an iPhone or iPad, then you would always want to use the iMessage. That’s why I’ve decided to help you Activate iMessage on iPhone & iPad. It’s the official product of Apple Inc, so it definitely runs smoothly as compared to other texting apps.
How Do I Activate iMessage on iPhone & iPad?
The process of enabling iMessage is pretty simple and straight forward. However, before moving forward, you are required to have an Apple ID or phone number to register with this iOS app. Else, everything’s just like a walk in the park and you’ll never face any inconvenience while completing this specific task.
- Launch the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Locate & tap on Messages from the appearing tabs.
- Tap once on the iMessage toggle to enable it.
After implying the above-provided steps, you need to launch iMessage from the app drawer. Now follow the onscreen instructions to set up iMessage on your iPhone or iPad. Select the method of configuring iMessage, i.e; either from an Apple account or phone number.
Hide or View iMessage Preview on iPhone & iPad?
- From the Settings app, tap on Notifications
- Hit Messages
- Under the Options section, tap Show Previews
- Now select an option depending upon your requirement
- To hide iMessage Preview: select Never
- To View iMessage Preview: tap on Always or When Unlocked
- Close the Settings app and enjoy iMessage features on your device.
Why You Should Enable iMessage on iPhone?
If you’ve got friends that also own iOS devices, then using iMessage benefits you a lot. Because it helps you send messages over the internet. So no charges are implied by your data carriers if you on an unlimited internet package. And there are lots of facilities that you can’t access from a Message/SMS app. [Read more…]
That’s all, iOSFY appreciates your opinions on the published articles.